Corporate Orders

Nothing says quality and success like genuine leather business accessories or a custom logo ipad case. With products from iCarryAlls, the options are endless for practical yet upscale corporate items. Choose from our stock designs and colors to fit popular devices from brands like Apple and Samsung. We also offer a number of folios and cases with roomy pockets and organizational panels to fit various needs. If you don't see what you're looking for on our site, we'll be happy to work with you to design a customized product to meet your specifications. You'll be able to select the color, size and all of the functional details. Start from scratch with a totally unique idea or simply tweak an existing product design to better meet your needs. Logo debossing is available for most products. Discounted pricing is available on orders for 10 or more of the same design and varies by model as well as quantity. For more details, please submit the Corporate Inquiry form, including the model number of the product you are considering. Please complete our Corporate Order Inquiry form.

More About Corporate Orders

Can we have the cases marked with our company logo?

Yes. Adding your company name or logo to a leather folio is a great way to create an attractive, functional gift to impress clients and show your employees how much you value their hard work.

What will the logo look like?

iCarryAlls offers blind logo debossing, which indents the logo into the leather without adding any color. We can supply a mockup to help you visualize the final product. Black and white artwork should be submitted electronically as a PDF, EPS, AI or PDS file. If you have a preferred placement and size, please let us know.

What is the fee for adding a logo?

For single-item and small quantity orders, the charge is $15 per item. For large orders, this fee may be waived. Please contact us for detailed pricing information.

We're thinking about ordering cases or bags for company personnel or corporate gifts. Is a discount available for large orders?

Yes, discounts are available. Please complete our Corporate Inquiry form to receive special pricing information for orders of 10 or more cases. If possible, please include the model number or a link to the case style that you are interested in purchasing.

Is it possible to get a sample?

At this time we do not ship free product samples. You are welcome to order a single case for evaluation and then return it within 30 days for a full refund. However, monogrammed and customized products cannot be returned unless they are defective.

How far ahead do I need to order?

For orders that can be fulfilled with in-stock merchandise, we can ship within a week. Large or custom orders can take 4 to 8 weeks, depending on our production schedule. If you are on a deadline, just let us know and we'll do everything we can to get your products to you in time.

What are the payment terms?

We require 60 percent of the total before production begins. Once the products are ready, we will send confirmation and an invoice for the remaining 40 percent. After full payment is received, we will ship the items out. Purchase orders requiring credit terms are not accepted.

What do I need to know about international shipping?

iCarryAlls ships products all over the world every day, but we know that many of our customers are unfamiliar with international shipping restrictions. As the purchaser of these products, you are the importer of record and are responsible for any customs fees, duty, VAT or other taxes or charges. We do not collect these fees and cannot guarantee what they will be. Small orders are shipped express via DHL or UPS. For large orders, we will arrange for a carrier and may suggest that you consider using a customs broker.

Please Contact Us.